ABODAQ is member-operated and provides events, resources, professional networking and valuable development opportunities, allowing members to:
- achieve musical, educational and cultural excellence in bands and orchestras within schools and the wider community
- develop the skills, abilities and techniques needed to be a band and orchestra director
- improve instrumental music education and ensemble direction
- meet and share ideas for the advocacy of music
- leverage the vast array of skills, knowledge and experience within our membership for personal and professional development
- be successful as a new ensemble director.
Find out more about our Events and Professional Resources.
Our Mission: Empowering you to make better music.